Did you know...?
Everything you need to know about your stay
What is included in the price at the Preindlerhof, what extras can you book, what happens if you can’t make your stay in the Gsiesertal valley… You will find all the answers here. The information is arranged from A to Z so that you can easily find what you are looking for. If you want to know something that is not listed here, just send an email to email@example.com or call us at +39 340 3566271. We’d be happy to answer your questions.
Arrival & departure
Check-in is from 4 p.m. We look forward to welcoming you on arrival day and showing you around!
On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave the apartment by 9 a.m. so that we can get everything ready for the next guests. Safe travels!
There is a barbecue in the garden – all you have to do is fire it up and start grilling! On occasion, we even have organic veal from the farm; just ask!
For an extra charge, we can provide you with a breakfast basket. Just let us know what you want when you book, and we’ll take care of the rest. Enjoy!
There’s no doubt about it: cancellations are unpleasant. But something can always come up which leads you to cancel your holiday in Gsiesertal. In this case, please inform us in good time.
Cancellation of your holiday is possible under the following conditions:
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 30 days before arrival.
- If you cancel 29 to 14 days before arrival, we retain the deposit.
- In case of cancellation between 13 and 7 days before arrival, we will charge you 40% of the total price.
- If you cancel within the last week before your planned arrival, you will have to pay 80% of the total price.
- If you are a no-show or if you depart earlier than planned, we charge 100% of the total price.
To avoid incurring any unpleasant fees associated with the cancellation, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, e.g. our ‘Roter Hahn’ cancellation protection. We will send you all the information about this together with your booking confirmation.
If you book directly with us, children under three years of age stay for free. Have a great holiday!
In order for your booking to be considered binding, we kindly ask you to transfer a deposit to the account below. We will inform you about the deposit amount via email.
Südtiroler Raiffeisenkasse, Filiale Gsies
Account holder: Helene Kargruber
Very practical! If you go on holiday with your electric car, you can charge it on our charging station.
Equipment for children
Since having our twins, Rosa and Anni, we know what a hassle it can be to travel with small children. That’s why we offer the following equipment for you to use so that you can travel lighter: cot with side rails, high chair, safety rails, toilet attachment, potty, double bike trailer, hiking backpack with a child carrier, games and books, and sledges. Just let us know what you need before you arrive, and we will provide it free of charge.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels
- Use of the fully equipped kitchen (crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, tea towels)
- SAT-TV, electricity, and heating
- Weekly towel and bed linen change on request
- Holidaypass (free use of public transport and other benefits)
- Final cleaning
There are several ways you can pay for your holiday with us:
- You can always pay in cash.
- You can also make a bank transfer. This must be done at least two days before departure.
- We also accept credit cards, debit cards, cheques, and PayPal.
- You don’t have any money to pay the bill? Then head to the barn, the kitchen, and the field – you can work off the amount you owe. There is always something to do on a farm!
In the common area, you will find our shop corner with our farm products. Here you can buy jams, various blossom and fruit syrups, fresh eggs, herb and blossom salt, and more… to take home or to enjoy immediately.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our holiday apartments. To smoke, you must go on the balcony or outside the door. Always? Yes, always, even in winter.
As our apartments are furnished with high-quality wooden flooring, please take off your shoes in the hallway and walk around the flat barefoot or in your socks or slippers, which you have brought from home. This is a real treat for your feet and our floors.